Our summary of International mailing
Marketing effort that uses a mail services to deliver your promotional printed piece to your target audience. Direct mail encompasses a wide variety of marketing materials, including brochures, catalogues, postcards, newsletters and sales letters.
This offering is used Globally with every postal network carrying millions of letters daily.
We are dedicated to deliver customisable direct mail solutions that work for your business. You will have a dedicated Project Manager who will ensure that your mail project runs smoothly and is completed on time as our main focus and core value at Reliance Worldwide is Duty of Care. We can manage your direct mailing projects, including database management, from start to finish or we can be involved in only the steps you need us to be. No matter how big of a part we play in the project, our focus is to always help you develop your business with great first-hand expertise in the Mail industry. Let’s work together to grow
Reliance’s tips insights full of information.
Here are several helpful tips to gain the best out of your mailings-
- Being a great medium for promotion, catalogues boast a high response rate and popularity among consumers. You should definitely consider them to present your assortment if you sell products.
- Since people don’t expect to receive pieces of mail on Sundays, make sure you plan to deliver everything on business days which we can help you plan.
- Addressed mail is much more likely to be read and noticed than door drops. Therefore, try your best to personalize direct mail and adapt it based on customer preferences.
- Prefer postcards over letter-size envelopes to provide brief information about your company. Postcards are more likely to be read.
- People love birthday and greeting cards because such mail makes them feel valued. Don’t forget about special occasions of your existing and potential customers and send them a nice postcard.
- Be creative while also considering postage. Use of colour, texture, and clever folds can make an impact.
- QR codes – Quick Response allowing you to capture customer responses as soon as the mail/products are delivered. Let the future of IT support your business with this brilliant innovation.
- Local look- No problem we can produce work which looks like the material has arrived from the same country- Local stamps applied.